Friday, November 19, 2010

five for Friday

November in a gorgeous nutshell. Words as lovely as the pictures.

It's just not the same without Gourmet magazine gracing the holiday mailbox this year. What a surprise to find last November's issue in a forgotten spot. Bittersweet serendipity.
I'm thankful for the afternoon this week that Italia and I spent making gratitude journals with a group of elementary students.

How fun of the orthodontist to throw a Harry Potter movie preview party for patients and friends!

"And don't forget the Wickles!" my nephew says. "for leftover sandwiches."

1 comment:

Malea said...

I would very much like to know more about your gratitude journals project. I often teach classes to children on all manner of topics and would be interested to know what you did for this....